Thursday, January 10, 2013

Arnold Schwarzenegger Video

"Don't be afraid to fail." This quote from the video makes me think about myself and my colleagues and how we must be willing to embrace the ever growing and changing technology and new apps and programs that we can use in our classrooms with students. We have to accept that some of what we try may not be successful, but many things we might try will be. We have to understand and accept that and be willing to move forward. I also feel that in many ways teachers in the Lindbergh School District do understand this. This is why we are number one. Arnold also says that if we do not try, then someone else out there is "working harder, getting smarter, and winning." Right now we're the district that I feel is working hard and getting smarter. However, if we slow down and do not continue with the growth and things we have accomplished, then other teachers and other districts might surpass. I like the quote he ended with..."You can't climb the ladder to success with your hands in your pocket."

No comments:

Post a Comment